The courses organized by the Sanitary Entomology and Zoology Department of the Centro Agricoltura Ambiente deals with the following topics:
- Culicidae classification;
- Hematophagous insects’ classification;
- Mosquito rearing;
- Theorical and practical courses on the control strategy of Aedes albopictus;
- Theorical and practical courses on the control strategy of local mosquito species;
- Use of GIS Open Source (QGIS and QField) in the mosquito control programs;
- Use of Google Earth in Medical and Veterinary Entomology.